ENTTEC CVC4 4-Channel Installation-Grade Constant Voltage LED Dimmer
ENTTEC’s CVC4 is a high precision 4 channel, constant voltage (CV) LED dimmer, capable of dimming up to 5A of LED tape per channel at 12-24v
- Dimming capacity of up to 5A per channel.
- 12-24V input (20A maximum).
- 1KHz PWM signal refresh rate.
- Support daisy chaining of ENTTEC’s auto-addressing P-Link Protocol over Cat6 cable.
- DMX/RDM input through pluggable rising clamp connector.
- RDM identification and addressing functionality.
- On-board conversion from DMX to P-link.
- Attachable TS-35 Din Rail mounting clip.
- Status LED and DIP switch to toggle between RGB/RGBW and 8-bit/16-bit operating modes.
- User-serviceable blade fuse to protect against short circuits.
- Passive cooling with internal overheating protection.
- Compact design with integrated 4mm surface mounting holes.
- Input Voltage: 12-24V DC
- Inputs Protocols:
- PLink - WS2812b (RJ45)
- Output Protocol: PLink - WS2812b (RJ45)
- Max. Output Power:
- 240W (12V)
- 480W (24V)
- Max. Current Rating: Max. 20A (in 4ch mode)
- Max. current per channel: Max. 5A
- 1* Power Input (Screw Terminal)
- 1* DMX Input (Screw Terminal)
- 1* PLINK In/Out (RJ45)
- 1* CV Output (Screw Terminal)
- Ambient Operating Temperature (reference): -20°C to +50°C / -4°F to 122°F
- Environmental Operating humidity: 5-95% (non-condensing)
- IP Rating: IP20
- Unit Dimensions (L x W x H): 4.63" x 3.46" x 1.25"
- Unit Weight: 5oz
- Warranty: 3-Years
- TS35 DIN clip
- 2* Din clip mounting screws