An easy-to-use recorder and play unit. The XRC-200 has the ability to record 2 DMX universes (1024 DMX channels), and is also suitable for LED and moving light applications/installation.
The XRC-200 is an easy-to-use DMX recording and replay unit. The operating concept is similar to a CD player and can be used by non-professionals. The sequences are recorded from a lighting console, or other DMX output device, onto the device. The XRC-200 replays the recorded sequences in real-time.
With the ability to record 2 DMX universes (1024 DMX channels), the XRC-200 is also suitable for LED and moving light applications/installations. A variety of applications in architecture and entertainment, Tradeshow, retail, and museum lighting are covered with the XRC-200 efficiently and economically.
The optional XRC-CT15B contact box with 15 inputs for dry contacts allows a customized integration of triggers to control the XRC-200. In addition, the XRC-200 has an internal timer for show and device control. The device can also be set up to be remotely operated or triggered by DMX. The XRC-200 can be used as a DMX backup device during live shows.
The sequences and settings of the XRC-200 can be stored and managed with the XRC-200 PC software, which is connected via the USB port.
- Record and playback 64 sequences
- 10 configurable playlists
- Configurable fade times
- Optional 15 control inputs
- 2 DMX inputs
- 2 DMX outputs
- Built-in timer
- Backup device
- USB connection for firmware update, and PC software
- PC software for uploading, downloading, and storage shows
- Exact 100% record and replay of complex lighting movements and lighting sequences
- All shapes like circles and loops will be replayed exactly and take over the DMX signal in the event of control panel failure
- The XRC-200 can be controlled with DMX signal or interfaced through 10 of its fast access buttons
- Can be connected to a timer
- Keyboard lock function
- Wall mount
- 2 universe input/2 universe output