Expert Switch is a convenient unmanaged Ethernet switch providing simple power and networking solutions for up to four Power-over-Ethernet devices.
An elegant and easy solution to connect and power the Expert Control and three Expert Touch, with the Ethernet-in non-powered port connecting directly to the programming laptop or joining a local network.
In the same size and look as Expert Control and Expert Repeat, this DIN rail mount PoE network switch only requires a 24V DC power supply
- PoE: Four RJ45 sockets for 10/100Base-TX Ethernet with Power-over-Ethernet (10W max on each port)
- Ethernet: Supports IEEE 802.3af Type 1- Class 1, 2, and 3 devices RJ45 socket for 10/100Base-TX Ethernet
- Power: 24V DC power consumption depending on load, 45W maximum
- Temperature: 0°C to 50°C (32°F to 122°F)
- Humidity: 10-95% relative, non-condensing
- IP Rating: IP40
- Physical: 6 unit wide DIN rail mounting enclosure (DIN43880 / EN60715 (35/7.5 rail)
- Warranty: 5 Years
- Certifications: CE compliant, ETL/cETL listed, UKCA compliant.