LTech Artnet-SPI-4 ArtNet-SPI Control System 5~24V DC
- Ethernet Control System based on the ArtNet protocol.
- Convert the ArtNet network data package into SPI data.
- Adopting high-speed ARM processor, stable and reliable.
- With RJ45 network and DMX512 interface, support DMX management
- With OLED screen and 4 keys, very easy for setting operation.
- Support firmware update function.
- Support recording function, support multiple device offline sync playback function.
- Support offline timing and loop playback.
- Supports serial/parallel connection of network cables.
- Supports static/dynamic IP settings.
- Compatible with the light software based on ArtNet protocol.
- Used in LED dot matrix and DMX512 stage lighting control.
- Offline synchronized playback does not need to specify the master and slave.
- Suitable for TV station-recorded scenes, stage performances, entertainment, building lighting, and so on.
- Input voltage: 5~24V DC
- Input signal: Ethernet (ArtNet)
- Output signal: SPI
- SD card capability: RJ45
- DMX connection: RJ45
- Control: Artnet-SPI-4: 680 pixels, 4 universe / Artnet-SPI-8: 1360 pixels, 8 universe
- Screen: OLED
- Isolation ethernet port: Total isolation
- Isolation power input: Total isolation
- Working temperature: -30℃~55℃
- Dimension: L 6.70 × W 3.50 × H 1.00 Inches
- Product weight: 1.5 lb
- Control system 1pcs
- SD card (8G) 1pcs
- Manual 1pcs