LTech ArtNet-DMX to SPI Lighting Control System 5~24V DC
The Artnet DMX to SPI LED Pixel Controller is a powerful device that facilitates seamless integration and control of LED pixel lighting systems. With this controller, you can effortlessly convert Artnet DMX signals into SPI (Serial Peripheral Interface) protocols, enabling precise and dynamic control of individual LED pixels.
- Ethernet Control System based on the ArtNet protocol.
- Convert the ArtNet network data package into SPI data.
- Adopting high-speed ARM processor, stable and reliable.
- With RJ45 network and DMX512 interface, support DMX management
- With OLED screen and 4 keys, very easy for setting operation.
- Support firmware update function.
- Support recording function, support multiple device offline sync playback function.
- Support offline timing and loop playback.
- Supports serial/parallel connection of network cables.
- Supports static/dynamic IP settings.
- Compatible with the light software based on ArtNet protocol.
- Used in LED dot matrix and DMX512 stage lighting control.
- Offline synchronized playback does not need to specify the master and slave.
- Suitable for TV station-recorded scenes, stage performances, entertainment, building lighting, and so on.
- Input voltage: 5~24V DC
- Input signal: Ethernet (ArtNet)
- Output signal: SPI
- SD card capability: RJ45
- DMX connection: RJ45
- Artnet-SPI-4: 680 pixels, 4 universe
- Artnet-SPI-8: 1360 pixels, 8 universe
- Screen: OLED
- Isolation ethernet port: Total isolation
- Isolation power input: Total isolation
- Working temperature: -30℃~55℃
- Dimension: L 6.70 × W 3.50 × H 1.00 Inches
- Product weight: 1.5 lb
- 1 - Controller
- 1 - SD card (8G)
- 1 - Manual