ENTTEC Storm 10 Universe Ethernet-DMX to DMX/RDM Node
ENTTEC’s Storm10 is a compact, 10-universe installation-grade Ethernet to DMX converter designed to make controlling DMX lights over Ethernet simple by effortlessly converting sACN, Art-Net, or ESP protocols to DMX512.
- 10 Universe Ethernet-DMX to DMX/RDM Node.
- Supports Art-Net, sACN & ESP Ethernet protocols.
- 1 x RJ45 Ethernet input port (10/100 Mbps) with built-in LED network status indicator.
- Total 12 x DMX/RDM output ports: 10 x rear DMX/RDM ports & 2 x forward-facing service ports duplicating Ports 9&10.
- PoE or DC jack power input.
- Reverse polarity protection.
- Integrated protection against the surge.
- 10 DMX output settings are independently configurable, including Input Protocol, Output type, refresh rate, and HTP/LTP Merge.
- DHCP or Static IP address support.
- Intuitive device configuration and updates through the inbuilt web interface.
- Mounting accessories included, allowing surface mount, din mount or rack mount in half or full-width rack spaces
- Max. output channels: 5120 (10 universes)
- Input Voltage: 12-24V DC
- Inputs Protocols: Art-Net/sACN/ESP
- Output Protocol: USITT DMX512/1990
- 1* Ethernet Input (RJ45)
- 1* Power Input (DC)
- 10+2 (Duplicated Port 9&10) * DMX/RDM Output (RJ45)
- Ambient Operating Temperature (reference): -20°C to 50°C/32°F to 122°F
- Environmental Operating humidity: 5-95%
- IP Rating: IP20
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 7.9'' x 4.7'' x 1.7''
- Warranty: 3-Years
- Weight: 1.01 lbs
- Ethernet cable
- Power supply with AU/EU/UK/US adapters
- Rack, Surface/Din mounts ears + Din Clips + Screws