|Buy More! Save More!|
|Buy 5||$37.05 Each||5% Off|
|Buy 10||$36.27 Each||7% Off|
|Buy 30||$35.10 Each||10% Off|
OPTOTRONIC 50W Programmable Linear LED Driver
The OPTOTRONIC programmable dimmable family consists of highly efficient, linear, constant current LED drivers. One-click programming through the OPTOTRONIC programmer allows OEMs to configure the output current with 1mA resolution. Also fully customizable by customers are the end-of-life indicator, LED thermal protection, and constant lumen maintenance features. The OPTOTRONIC programmer does not require the driver to be powered up or connected to AC line voltage while programming. The power supplies are available with built-in 0-10V dimming protocol with models available in authentic 1% to 10%. The auxiliary output has the capability to power various sensors.
- Type: Constant Current, Class2
- Output Power: 50W
- Input Voltage: 347V AC
- Output Voltage: 10-55V DC
- Output current: 400-1400mA, Default 1050mA
- Frequency Range: 50–60Hz (+/- 10%)
- Dimming Level: 1%
- Dimming Control: 0–10V (Isolated)
- Dimming Range: 10-100%, 1-100%
- Dimming Type: Analog
- Maximum Case Temperature (Tc point): 75ºC (50kHrs)¹ / 90°C (20kHrs)
- Ambient Operating Temperature: -30ºC to 50ºC
- Maximum Storage Temperature: 70ºC
- Max. Relative Humidity: 85% non-condensing
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 11.00” (280mm) x 1.15” (29.4mm) x 1.0” (25.4mm)
- Weight: 8.1oz
- Certifications: UL Damp Rated / UL Class P Listed
- Warranty: 5 Years
Key application notes
- All OPTOTRONIC Programmable LED Drivers are factory programmed to a default level, which can be adjusted to the desired settings.
- The current foldback accuracy is within +/-5% of the expected value. This value would also depend on the tolerance of the NTC component.
- Each driver in a luminaire requires a dedicated NTC device. Connecting a single NTC to multiple drivers can lead to inconsistent dimming and strobing effects.
- For UL SREC-certified drivers, Fixture Thermal Protection is turned OFF by default.
- To ensure that the protection is only triggered when there is a constant abnormality, there is a time delay of 1 min incorporated in the firmware. If the NTC's resistance change is persistent for this time, the driver confirms the abnormal and enters the protection mode.
- Due to the above, this feature cannot be used to set the driver's output current using a potentiometer. In select LED drivers, designers can take advantage of the LEDset functionality. To learn more about this, please refer to the web resource.
- Recessed troffer