OPTOTRONIC 95W Programmable Outdoor LED Driver
The OPTOTRONIC programmable dimmable family consists of highly efficient, constant current LED drivers for outdoor applications. One-click programming through the OPTOTRONIC Programmer allows OEMs to configure the output current with 1mA resolution. Also fully customizable by the OEM are the proprietary AstroDIM and LEDset features. AstroDIM is autonomous dimming for a night-time power reduction based on an internal timer that can be set for an entire year. The LEDset feature automatically sets the output current based on the connected module. These drivers are available in dimming to 1% with built-in 0-10V dimming, enabling direct integration and operation with standard dimmers, sensors, as well as energy and light management systems. DEXAL® enables bi-directional communications between the driver and the fixture-integrated component. It provides detailed luminaire-specific data, including diagnostics, to light management systems.
- Type: Constant Current, Class2
- Output Power: 95W
- Input Voltage: 120-277V AC
- Output Voltage: 15-54V DC
- Output current: 700-2750mA, Default 2700mA
- Frequency Range: 50–60Hz
- Dimming Level: 1%
- Dimming Control: 0–10V (Isolated) AstroDIM
- Dimming Range: 1-100%
- Dimming Type: Analog
- Auxiliary Output
- Output Voltage: 12/20/24V (configurable)
- Output Power: 1W Max
- Voltage Regulation: +/- 10%
- LED thermal protection (NTC)
- Maximum Case Temperature (Tc point): 85ºC Max
- Ambient Operating Temperature: -40ºC to 60ºC
- Maximum Storage Temperature: 70ºC
- Max. Relative Humidity: 95% non-condensing
- IP Rating: IP66
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 9.46” (240.5mm) x 2.29” (58.3mm) x 1.5” (38.3mm)
- Weight: 19.2oz
- Warranty: 5 Years
- Architectural building mounted
- Cobra heads
- Decorative landscape lighting
- Industrial high bay
- Mini wall packs
- Roadway lighting
Key application notes
- All OPTOTRONIC Programmable LED Drivers are factory programmed to a default level that can be adjusted to the desired settings.
- The current foldback accuracy is within +/-5% of the expected value. This value would also depend on the tolerance of the NTC component.
- Each driver in a luminaire requires a dedicated NTC device. Connecting a single NTC to multiple drivers can lead to inconsistent dimming and strobing effects.
- For UL SREC-certified drivers, Fixture Thermal Protection is turned OFF by default.
- To ensure that the protection is only triggered when there is a constant abnormality, there is a time delay of 1 min incorporated in the firmware. If the change in resistance of the NTC is persistent for this time, the driver confirms the abnormal and enters the protection mode
- Due to the above, this feature cannot be used to set the output current on the driver's using a potentiometer. In select LED drivers, designers can take advantage of the LEDset functionality. To learn more about this, please refer to the web resource.