|Buy More! Save More!|
|Buy 5||$34.20 Each||5% Off|
|Buy 10||$33.48 Each||7% Off|
|Buy 30||$32.40 Each||10% Off|
OPTOTRONIC 55W Programmable Compact LED Driver
The OPTOTRONIC Compact Drivers have several architectural-grade features that offer functionality that supports architectural lighting design. OPTOTRONIC LED drivers support true 1% dimming across the entire driver programmable output current range. This key specification gives lighting designers the flexibility and precise light output they require. The synchronized ON/OFF timing and dimming control meet efficacy requirements and ensure consistent dimming levels across multiple luminaires. The DIM-to-OFF feature enables luminaires to smoothly transition from dim to off. And, offers an AUX power output option to power and extend DIM-to-OFF capability to fixture-integrated sensors and controls.
OEMs can fully customize programmable features into a driver which helps optimize production line efficiency by utilizing the one-click programming feature of the OPTOTRONIC Programmer. The OPTOTRONIC Programmer does not require the power supply to be powered up or connected to AC line voltage while programming.
- Type: Constant Current
- Output Power: 55W
- Input Voltage: 120-277V AC
- Output Voltage: 10-55V DC
- Output current: 700-2000mA, Default 1000mA
- Form Factor: J-style
- Frequency Range: 50–60Hz
- Dimming Level: 1%
- Dimming Control: 0–10V (Isolated)
- Dimming Range: 1-100%
- Dimming Type: Current Reduction
- Maximum Case Temperature (Tc point): 90ºC Max / 75 ºC (50kHrs)¹
- Ambient Operating Temperature: -30ºC to 45ºC
- Maximum Storage Temperature: 75ºC
- Max. Relative Humidity: 85% non-condensing
- IP Rating: IP20
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 4.3” (109mm) x 2.4” (61.1mm) x 1.2” (27.5mm)
- Weight: 9.1oz
- Warranty: 5 Years
- In-grade fixtures
- Recessed troffer
- Wall washing
Key Application Notes
- Dim-to-off and Soft Start are programmable (enable/disable) features. The default mode for both features is disabled for out-of-the-box products. If these features are required, they must be enabled in the programming software.
- If LED Thermal Protection feature is used, an NTC thermistor must be connected to the driver.
Key Features & Benefits
- All OPTOTRONIC Programmable LED Drivers are factory programmed to a default level that can be adjusted to the desired settings.
- The current foldback accuracy is within +/-5% of the expected value. This value would also depend on the tolerance of the NTC component.
- Each driver in a luminaire requires a dedicated NTC device. Connecting a single NTC to multiple drivers can lead to inconsistent dimming and strobing effects.
- For UL SREC-certified drivers, Fixture Thermal Protection is turned OFF by default.
- To ensure that the protection is only triggered when there is a constant abnormality, there is a time delay of 1 min incorporated in the firmware. If the change in resistance of the NTC is persistent for this time, the driver confirms the abnormal and enters the protection mode
- Due to the above, this feature cannot be used to set the output current on the driver's using a potentiometer. In select LED drivers, designers can take advantage of the LEDset functionality. To learn more about this, please refer to the web resource.