The TOOLbox adapter is an add-on to the TOOLbox pro that enables the programming of eldoLED drivers without line voltage. It is required if OEM configuration jigs are to be used. For an overview of driver & software compatibility, see the Compatibility overview for adult Tooling.
- TOOLbox adapter: Add-on for TOOLbox to enable powerless programming
- Item No.: TLA20501 (*252T6W)
- Data in: RJ45
- Data out:
- DMX: pin 1 (DMX+), 2 (DMX-) and 7 (DMX shield)
- DALI: pin 4 (DALI -) and 5 (DALI +)
- LEDcode: pin 6 (LEDcode+) and pin 8 (LEDcode-)
- Operating Range Ambient Temperature (Ta): -20 ºC to +50 ºC
- Product Weight: 1.2 oz
- Product Dimensions (L x W x H): 3.00" x 1.30" x 0.90"
Use of a galvanic USB isolator may be required to avoid LED engine damage while using the TOOLbox with a PC that is not properly grounded.
- TOOLbox adapter
- One 3ft (1m) RJ45 to RJ45 cable