SIRS-E anyDMX V2 Wireless DMX Transmitter Male 5 Pin XLR
A minimum of two wireless DMX units is required to operate a system. One Transmitter (Male) is needed to send the DMX signal, and an unlimited amount of receivers (Female) can be paired to the transmitter.
- Reliable wireless DMX 512 signal.
- Digital screen
- Up to 2,000 meters range. (Line of sight)
- A total of 16 frequencies to choose from.
- One unit can both transmit and receive (Transceiver*).
- An unlimited amount of units can work together.
- Sturdy aluminum construction.
- One-year warranty. (From the date of purchase)
- Model: anyDMX-V2-5M
- Package Content: 1 Transmitter, 1 Power Supply, 1 Datasheet
- Operating Voltage: DC 5V
- Max Current: 500mA
- Ambient Temperature: -20°C~50°C
- Range: 2,000 m (Inline of sight)
- IP Rating: IP40 (Non-waterproof, keep dry at all times)
- Working Frequency: 2.4GHz to 2.525GHz
- Dimensions: 209mm x 20mm x 20mm (8.22in. x .78in. x .78in.)
Quick Set-Up Guide:
- Connect the power supply to the unit.
- Select the same color frequency, and mode LED light using the frequency changing key on both units. (This is your operating frequency)
- Connect the transmitting unit to the DMX console or software.
- The frequency and mode LED will begin to flash red on the unit connected as a transmitter.
- At this time, the frequency and mode LED on the receiving unit will flash blue. (This means it’s receiving)
- Connect receiving unit to DMX fixture.
- A successful connection has now been achieved.
* This wireless DMX unit is a transceiver and can Transmit or Receive DMX. A Gender Changer is required and sold separately.
- anyDMX-V2 Wireless DMX Transmitter
- 5V DC Power Supply