The ENTTEC Smart Player S-Play is a DMX Playback, Editor, and Show Recorder for hassle-free, professional light shows and automated projects.
Not every project requires an on-site lighting operator to respond in real-time to unpredictable performance. The ideal light show is standalone: pre-programmed and set to playback flawlessly to predetermined events, precisely when and where you want it.
In simple terms, think of it as a video recorder for lights – only so much more because it can also trigger non-lighting events.
With a built-in effects generator and intuitive onboard controls to record, edit, schedule, and play cues, you don’t have to be an experienced lighting designer or systems integrator to conjure up amazing performances using the S-PLAY, but your audience will think you are. Plug and play show technology has never looked so good or been easy to master.
The S-PLAY is the dream companion for any automation project with countless applications, from theatrical or entertainment events to architectural design and smart home integrations. You can even remotely access your S-Play from anywhere in the world via the internet or a 4G router!
- In-built controls to record and play cues
- Internal memory supporting over 10 hours of 32 universe recordings at 44FPS.
- Variable ArtNet/sACN refresh rate (60FPS max.)
- The ability to increase storage using an SD Card
- Four digital inputs to trigger a device from external sources
- Two relay outputs to control devices
- Monitor the DMX values for recording cues
- Create playlists from dynamic, static, and internal effect cues
- Add events and triggers to playlists
- Two universes Physical DMX input or Output
- Up to 32 Universes of ArtNet and sACN
- Schedule playlists
- Set the DMX output protocol
- Remote trigger options: RS232, ArtNet, DMX, GPIO, sACN, OSC
- S-Play (70092)
- 2m cat5 cable (79102)
- 1RU mount kit (79105)
- 1 X 12V PSU adaptor with international plugs
- ReadMe Card