Two-Universe bi-directional eDMX - DMX/RDM Interface supporting Power over Ethernet (PoE)
The ODE MK3 is a robust, reliable, installation-grade Ethernet to DMX converter engineered to connect DMX fixtures to your Ethernet network infrastructure. Now you can expand your lighting project to the next level.
With two Universes of bi-directional eDMX to DMX conversion and Art-RDM support, the ODE MK3 is compatible with a wide range of devices and allows for fast deployment of your DMX system. Simply connect, configure, and take control!
Additionally, this Ethernet to DMX/RDM gateway is packed with installer-friendly features for a speedy installation and configuration; all managed through a web UI – and contained in a compact, portable form factors
- Two bi-directional female 5-pin DMX ports with optional RDM (E1.20) support.
- IEEE 802.3af PoE (Power over Ethernet) or DC 12-24V input.
- Support for Art-Net 4, sACN, and ESP to DMX conversion.
- Support for DMX -> Art-Net (Broadcast or Unicast) / DMX -> sACN (Multicast or Unicast).
- HTP/LTP merging support for up to 2 eDMX sources. (Network -> Physical DMX).
- Intuitive device configuration and updates through the inbuilt localhost web interface.
- 10/100 Mbps network speed.
- ‘Current Port Buffer’ allows live DMX values to be viewed in the web UI.
- Configurable DMX output refresh rate.
- 1 EtherCon Port (RJ45)
- 2 Bi-directional DMX (Female XLR5)
- 1 Power Input (DC Jack)
- IP rating: IP20
- eDMX protocols
- DMX protocols
- USITT DMX512-A
- ANSI E1.20 RDM
- DMX & RDM timings
- Break time 300ms
- Mark after break (MAB) 15ms
- Max. channels: 2 Universes (1024ch)
- Max. refresh rate: 44FPS
- Art-Net merging: 2 Sources
- Input voltage: 12V to 24V DC
- Max. current craw 580mA
- Max. power draw 7W
- Power Over Ethernet (PoE): IEEE 802.3af
- Environmental Operating Temperature: 32°-122°F (0°-50°C)
- Dimensions: 5.07" x 2.28" x1.57" (129 x 58 x 40mm)
Weight: 0 .22lbs (0.10kg)
- ODE MK3
- Ethernet Cable
- Power supply with AU/EU/UK/US adapters