SIRS-E DMX-DIM4, 4 Channel DMX Dimmer PackThis new dimmer pack from SIRS-E is similar to the ADJ DP-DMX20L, Chauvet DMX-4, and Eliminator ED-15, the difference between this unit and the others is that it is packed with functions. The unit is able to work as a 1, 2, or 4-channel dimmer or relay pack. It can serve as a stand-alone chaser or a DMX dimmer pack. This SIRS-E DMX-DIM4, 4 Channel Double Output Dimmer Pack is designed for zero-crossing circuitry, which protects against inductive loads. Each channel comes with two 3-prong Edison sockets for the USA. This unit features XLR female and male connections for DMX compatibility. Each channel is equipped with a fuse.
- 3-pin XLR female and male connectors for DMX control
- One, two, or four-channel configuration option.
- Dimming or switching the setting of any channel in DMX or manual mode.
- Digital display for easy setting and control
- Double output 110v grounded outlet per channel
- 16 built-in preset programs
- Full control over each channel on DMX mode
- External fuses
- Rope light connection output
- On/off main power switch
- Not compatible with LED bulbs and LED fixtures
- SKU: DMX-DIM4
- Manufacturer: SIRS-E
- Number of channels: 4 Channels
- Number of programs: 16
- Protocol: DMX
- Voltage: 120V AC only, 50-60 Hz
- Output: 10A Max. Per channel, total 20A Max.
- Power: Up to 1200W Output per channel, 2400W total load
- Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty