SIRS-E 4 Channel DMX RDM Driver, Decoder, Dimmer & Controller
The SRP-2108-24-96CVF is a UL, ENEC approved RDM enabled DMX 96W dimmable LED driver with 4 channels 24V DC constant voltage output, and 100-277V AC universal input. This LED Driver provides you with the freedom to control 4 channels of RGB & RGBW LED strips, and LED modules, and each channel provides you control from 1-256 levels of intensity.
- 4 Channels, 24V DC Constant Voltage LED Driver
- DMX LED Strip Decoder
- Supports RDM bi-directional communication
- Dimmable LED driver with plastic case
- Built-in DMX dimming interface
- Class 2 power supply, full isolated plastic case
- Enable to set DMX address, DMX channel quantity, PWM output resolution (8 bit or 16 bit)
- Output PWM frequency from 500Hz ~ 30kHz settable.
- Output dimming curve gamma value from 0.1 ~ 9.9 settable.
- Compatible with universal DMX512 consoles
- Compliant with Safety Extra Low Voltage standard
- Short circuit, overload, over-temperature protection
- High power factor and efficiency
- Galvanic isolation
- 4 Channels
- DC Voltage: 24V DC
- Max Current: 4.0A/Ch, Ch1+Ch2+Ch3+Ch4=4.0A
- Rated Power: max. 96W (no minimum load required)
- Irated = 1x3.33A / 2x1.66A / 3x1.11A / 4x0.83A (Pout=80W)
- Prated = 1x80W / 2x40W / 3x26W / 4x20W
- Irated = 1x4A / 2x2A / 3x1.33A / 4x1A (Pout=96W)
- Prated = 1x96W / 2x48W / 3x32W / 4x24W
- Voltage Range: 100-200V~ 1.2A (Pout=80W)
- Voltage Range: 201-277V~ 0.6A (Pout=96W)
- Frequency Range: 50/60Hz
- Dimming Interface: DMX/RDM
- Dimming Range: 0% - 100%
- Dimming Method: Pulse Width Modulation
- Dimming Curve: Linear, Logarithmic
- Over Current: Yes, recovers automatically after the fault condition is removed.
- Over-Temp: Yes, recovers automatically after the fault condition is removed.
- Working Temp. -20°C ~ 50°C
- IP20 rating, suitable for indoor LED lighting applications
- Product Weight and Dimensions (L x W x H): 17.12oz; 9.65" x 2.37" x 1.26"
- Certifications: UL Recognized, ENEC, CE
- Warranty: 3 Year
- DMX LED Driver