32-universe, all-in-one DMX recorder + smart light show controller.
ENTTEC’s S-PLAY SP1-1 is a revolutionary smart show recorder and playback controller for hassle-free, professional light shows and automated projects.
Engineered for projects that require precise automation, the S-PLAY SP1-1 smart light show controller is your complete solution for the creation, recording, scheduling, triggering, and activation of not only light shows but video, machinery, and much more. Playback multiple shows simultaneously and install it almost anywhere with flexible mounting options.
In simple terms, think of it as being like a scene & animated effect creation engine, a 32-universe DMX recorder & playback engine and host for control interfaces that can send multiple AV specific protocols all rolled into one.
You can even create your own custom web interfaces in order to provide your end users with as much or as little control as they need.
With a built-in effects generator and intuitive, onboard controls to record, edit, schedule and play scenes, you don’t have to be an experienced lighting designer or systems integrator to conjure up amazing shows using our smart light show controller, but your audience will think you are.
- In-built controls to record and play cues.
- Internal memory supporting over 10 hours of 32 universes recording at 44FPS (plug in an external Micro SD card to increase this recording size).
- Create pixel effects using the effect generator.
- Up to 32 Universes of Art-Net and sACN recording & playback.
- Sync multiple S-Plays together for larger shows.
- Monitor the DMX values when recording cues.
- Variable Art-Net/sACN refresh rate (60FPS max.).
- Four digital inputs to trigger the device from external sources.
- Two universes Physical DMX input or output.
- Two relay outputs to control external devices.
- Create playlists from dynamic, static, and internal effect cues.
- Send options: RS232, Art-Net, sACN, DMX, Relays, UDP & OSC.
- Remote trigger options: RS232, Art-Net, sACN, DMX, Digital Inputs, UDP & OSC.
- Create customized user-facing web interfaces.
- Schedule playlists.
- 1X DC Jack (Power
- 2X Female XLR5 (DMX512)
- 1X RJ45 (Ethernet)
- 1X Male DB9 (RS232)
- 1X USB Type-A (Host)
- 4X Dry Inputs
- 2X Relay Outputs (max limits, 50V DC or 60W)
- 1X Micro SD
- Input Voltage: 12V DC to 24V DC
- IP rating: IP20
- Internal Show Storage Capacity: 8GB (~10 hours of 32 universes at 44fps)
- Environmental operating temperature: 0°C to 50°C / 32°F to 122°F
- Body material: ABS Plastic & Anodized Aluminium
- Product dimensions: 200*120*42 mm
- Unit weight: 0.85kg / 1.87lbs
- Warranty: 3-year return to base manufacturer warranty
- S-Play (70092)
- 2m cat5 cable (79102)
- Rack, Surface/Din mount ears + Din Clips + screws
- 12V PSU & international plugs