ENTTEC’s S-PLAY is a show controller and lighting record/playback device outputting 32 universes of DMX, or simply sync multiple S-Plays together for larger installations. Create static scenes or record dynamic cues from up to 32 universes of Art-Net, sACN or 2 universes of DMX. The built-in pixel effects generator provides an intuitive tool to create the desired look to be output to your pixel controller.
- In-built controls to record and play cues.
- Internal memory supporting over 10 hours of 32 universes recording at 44FPS (plug in an external Micro SD card to increase this recording size).
- Create pixel effects using the effect generator.
- Up to 32 Universes of Art-Net and sACN recording & playback.
- Sync multiple S-Plays together for larger shows.
- Monitor the DMX values when recording cues.
- Variable Art-Net/sACN refresh rate (60FPS max.).
- Four digital inputs to trigger device from external sources.
- Two universes Physical DMX input or output.
- Two relay outputs to control external devices.
- Create playlists from dynamic, static, and internal effect cues.
- Send options: RS232, Art-Net, sACN, DMX, Relays, UDP & OSC.
- Remote trigger options: RS232, Art-Net, sACN, DMX, Digital Inputs, UDP & OSC.
- Create customized user-facing web interfaces.
- Schedule playlists.
- 1X DC Jack (Power
- 2X Female XLR5 (DMX512)
- 1X RJ45 (Ethernet)
- 1X Male DB9 (RS232)
- 1X USB Type-A (Host)
- 4X Dry Inputs
- 2X Relay Outputs (max limits, 50V DC or 60W)
- 1X Micro SD
- Input Voltage: 12V DC to 24V DC
- IP rating: IP20
- Internal Show Storage Capacity: 8GB (~10 hours of 32 universes at 44fps)
- Environmental operating temperature: 0°C to 50°C / 32°F to 122°F
- Body material: ABS Plastic & Anodized Aluminium
- Product dimensions: 200*120*42 mm
- Unit weight: 0.85kg / 1.87lbs
- Warranty: 3-year return to base manufacturer warranty
- S-Play (70092)
- 2m cat5 cable (79102)
- Rack, Surface/Din mount ears + Din Clips + screws
- 12V PSU & international plugs