ENTTEC’s Pixelator Mini is an installation-grade Ethernet pixel converter designed to make control of LED pixel dots and strip simple. In total, the Pixelator Mini can convert up to 8,192 channels (2,730 RGB pixels) across its 8 PLink outputs (2 Universes per port) with perfect synchronisation across each.
The Pixelator Mini acts as the head end of ENTTEC’s PLink control system. The PLink data it generates can be sent up to 300m using standard CAT6 cabling to plug into ENTTEC’s compact power injection modules and LED dimmers.
Flexibility is at the heart of the design. Power the Pixelator Mini using either the DC power supply included in the box or by using PoE. Install it using one of the four mounting options included in the box, then configure and update it from anywhere on your network using its intuitive web interface.
- 8* RJ-45 ports (each providing 2 Universes of PLINK data output)
- 16 Universe Ethernet to PLINK data over Cat5e/Cat6 cable
- 1U Half Width form factor
- Easy to setup & update through any web browser
- Supports sACN, Art-Net, ESP, Kling-net
- RJ45 connector (10/100 Mbps)
- Static or Dynamic (DHCP) IP configuration (DHCP by default)
- Compatible with ENTTEC PLINK INJECTOR
- Pixel Grouping is configurable for each PLINK port. (1 to 340) for RGB and (1 to 256) for RGBW
- Each PLINK output can be assigned up to 2
- Ethernet Universes.
- Pixel Ordering is configurable for each PLINK port.
- Free ELM software
- 3-year warranty
An installer's dream
- PoE or 12-24vDC power input option
- Front LED status indicator.
- Rack, surface and DIN mount accessories all included in the box as standard.
Supports a wide range of LED pixel strips and dots
- Connect any ENTTEC pixel strips or dots to the Pixel Link ports (using PLink Injector and external power)
- Bring your own strips or dots.
- Check Manufacturer's website for an updated list
Stay in sync: Content tearing is a thing of the past
- The Pixelator Mini features internal buffer and sync logic to ensure all eight PLink output ports stay perfectly synchronized.
- All Pixelator Minis on your installation will stay synchronized with each other through the use of the ArtSync packet
- With an ENTTEC system you can build vast LED matrixes spanning multiple devices without experiencing any jitter, lag or content tearing on the output of your pixels.
- Select input universes in any order: Unlike other manufacturers, ENTTEC allows you to select any input Universe number and assign it to any output port.
- Configurable pixel ordering: Different manufacturers use various orders for their pixel ICs. i.e. RGBW / WRGB / RGB / GRB. Configure the Pixelator Mini to handle this ordering so you can patch a standardised fixture type in your lighting controller.
- Pixel grouping to reduce the DMX input control channel count of your installation whilst allowing the same quantity of LED pixels to be illuminated. For example, you could choose to create groups of 10 LEDs to reduce your need to send as many channels to your Pixelator Mini from your lighting desk.
- Static or DHCP: Configure your network settings to suit your installation.
- 1:1 eDMX to 2U PLink conversion: – Receive up to 16 universes of eDMX and output it over the 8 PLink ports to be connected to your PLink devices (up to 2 Universes per port).
- 1:1 eDMX to 1U PLink conversion: – Receive 8 universes of eDMX and output it over the 8 PLink ports to be connected to your PLink devices (1 Universe per port).
- Pixelator Mini
- Ethernet Cable
- 12V PSU & International plugs
- Rack, Surface/Din mount ears + Din Clips + Screws