RJ45-DMXTERM-120 is an RJ45 connector plug with a 120 Ohm resistor inside connected to the data lines. Plug this in at the last DMX unit, and the DMX source perceives the cable as endless. Otherwise, reflections are created at the end of the cable, causing problems that are very difficult to find. Avoid this by terminating the end of the cable.
- A 120 Ohm DMX512 Terminator in an RJ45 connector
- 1 Universe Terminator
- Use to avoid data signals being reflected from the end of the data cable
- Gold-plated pins on the connector
- Molded housing with non-slip grip
- Protected “click-lock-tab”
- Product Weight (including packaging): 4.4 g/0.15 oz.
- Latest CE, RoHS, REACH, and California Prop65 Certified.
- Part Number: RJ45-DMXTERM-120
- Quantity: Pack of 5 or 10