The MADRIX NEBULA directly connects to your LED pixels. This advanced SPI decoder receives control data over USB or Art-Net over Ethernet network and is built to provide excellent image quality.
Directly connect to a wide range of supported LEDs via two 4-pin screw terminals. A signal frequency of up to 24 MHz is available. Supply power over USB or 5 V to 24 V over a 2-pin screw terminal.
Quality Output Of 8 Universes
Each device drives up to 1.360 RGB pixels while ensuring responsive delivery of high-quality signals to each LED. You can choose the output protocol separately for each of the two ports.
Art-Net is directly converted to SPI without the need for an additional interface. Reliably distribute data from any compatible software or hardware controller. Use USB or Art-Net for all the great features of the MADRIX software.
MADRIX Sync Mode
Simply use several units at the same time for larger projects. Only MADRIX software and hardware allow you to fully synchronize Art-Net data for all ports and across multiple devices to get an optimal image on the LEDs without visual interruptions.
Designed For DIN Rails Or Walls
Its non-conductive enclosure and standardized design for 35 mm top-hat rails make mounting quick, easy, and safe. 2 extra brackets are provided for optional wall mounting. 6 indicators quickly show the device status with the option to turn them off.
The device is ready within seconds after startup. Its firmware is upgradable for future features. HTP Merging is automatically available for two Art-Net sources. Use the built-in web tool for configuration.
- Supply Of Power: 5V–24V DC; over
- A) 2-pin, pluggable screw terminal (12 A max.),
- B) 5V USB,
- C) Port 1 or 2 sourced from LEDs; 6A max. load per port when supplying through to LEDs
- Power Consumption: < 1.5W (300mA) during normal operation (500mA max. fused)
- Network Protocols: Art-Net (I, II, 3, 4, incl. ArtSync), Streaming ACN (sACN / ANSI E1.31)
- Data Output: 8 x 512 channels SPI TTL (Maximum output per port: 680 RGB LEDs / 512 RGBW LEDs / 2048 1-channel LEDs)
- Ports: 2x ports (Via 2x 4-pin, pluggable screw terminals)
- Ethernet: 2x RJ45, Auto MDI-X, daisy-chain support, 10/100 MBit/s (Compatible with 1 GBit/s)
- Ethernet Switch: Lookup Table (ALU) for 1024 unicast MAC addresses
- USB: 1x port, USB 2.0, type-B female socket
- Handling: 5 status LEDs (+ 4 network status LEDs)
- Case: Non-conductive, V-0 flammability rating (UL94 test method), designed for 35 mm DIN-rails or wall mounting
- Dimensions: 90mm x 70mm x 46mm (Length x Width x Height)
- Weight: 110g | 132g incl. screw terminals and wall mounts
- Temperature Range: -10°C to 70°C (Operating) | -20°C to 85°C (Storage)
- Relative Humidity: 5% to 80%, non-condensing (Operating / Storage)
- IP Rating: IP20
- Certificates: CE, EAC, FCC, RoHS
- Warranty: 5 years of limited manufacturer's warranty
- 2x OUT (screw terminals)
1x RJ45 Ethernet port
1x USB port
1x Power (screw terminal)
- APA101, APA102, APA104, APA106, GS8206, GS8207, GS8208, GW6201, GW6205, LPD1882S, LPD6803, LPD8806, MBI6024, MBI6120, MY9291, P9883, SJ1221, SK6112, SK6805, SK6812, SK6813, SK6822, SK9816, SK9822, SK9826, SM16703, SM16716, TLC5973, TLS3001, TLS3008, TM1804, TM1809, TM1812, TM1814, TM1829, UCS1903, UCS2903, UCS2904, UCS512B3, UCS8904, UCS9812S, VS17822, WS2801, WS2803, WS2811, WS2811S, WS2812, WS2812B, WS2813, WS2814, WS2815, WS2818, WS2821, WS2822S, WS2822S Addressing
As of October 2022. Additional LED types will be supported with future firmware updates. Multiple frequencies are often available per type.
- MADRIX NEBULA
- Set of screw terminals (2x 4-pin and 1x 2-pin)
- USB cable
- MADRIX software (license not included)
- 2 wall-mount brackets