MADRIX AURA is small in size, but mighty in features. It is the MADRIX stand-alone unit.
Configurations with 2, 12, or 32 universes bring captivating installations to life. As the central hub, you can count on independent lighting control. The built-in website makes it easy to get started.
First, record any Art-Net or Streaming ACN network stream live. MADRIX AURA then plays back sophisticated light shows, effects, and visuals from SD card. Run a scheduled playlist, or trigger scenes externally with choices like MADRIX ORION.
Simply press record. Simply press play.
Stand-alone Playback: Independently run the most sophisticated light shows from this energy-efficient playback unit via Art-Net or Streaming ACN. Easily control up to 2, 12, or 32 universes per device.
Live Recording: Record any Art-Net or Streaming ACN network stream onto the inserted memory card. Unlike any other solution, recording a beautiful light show with MADRIX 5 is as easy as pressing record and play.
Time-Controlled Shows: Run scenes automatically with the help of the internal clock as well as the available sunrise and sunset timers.
Master-Slave Synchronization & Scalability: Manage large projects simply by connecting several units. The entire group is automatically synchronized across all DMX universes for flawless and uninterrupted playback.
Web Configuration: Use the built-in web configuration page to access and change specific device settings, such as the important IP address, universes, playlist settings, and much more.
Live Control: Encased in a non-conductive design for DIN rails or wall mounting, 8 on-device buttons allow for quick playback and recording control. You can also directly adjust the overall speed and intensity.
Simply connect compatible MADRIX hardware interfaces or third-party nodes to provide the correct output for your lighting fixtures.
LED Lighting Control:
MADRIX 5 is the ultimate tool for pixel mapping in 2D or 3D. Use it as the source and content provider for MADRIX AURA, or record any Art-Net or Streaming ACN network stream onto the inserted memory card.
Trigger MADRIX AURA via user-definable HTTP commands and the built-in web server or use Art-Net/sACN. You can even add MADRIX ORION for interactive installations.
- Supply Of Power: DC 5 V – 24 V; over A) 2-pin, pluggable screw terminal or B) 5 V USB
- Power Consumption: < 1.5 W (300 mA) during normal operation (500 mA max. fused)
- Network Protocols: Art-Net (I, II, 3, 4, incl. ArtSync), Streaming ACN (sACN / ANSI E1.31)
- RDM Role: Acts on commands and replies to requests with data via ArtRdm (RDM Responder)
- Output: 2x / 8x / 12x / 32x 512 DMX channels output over Ethernet network
- Recording Input: 2x / 8x / 12x / 32x 512 DMX channels input over Ethernet network
- Remote-Control Input: 8x 512 DMX channels received over Ethernet network
- SD-Card Slot: Supports SD, SDHC, and SDXC cards (Tested up to 64 GB)
- Ethernet: 2x RJ45, Auto MDI-X, daisy-chain support, 10/100/1000 MBit/s
- Ethernet Switch: Lookup Table (ALU) for 4096 unicast MAC addresses
- USB: 1x port, USB 2.0, type-B female socket
- Handling: 8 control buttons, 6 status LEDs (+ 4 network status LEDs)
- Case: Non-conductive, V-0 flammability rating (UL94 test method), designed for 35 mm DIN-rails or wall mounting
- Dimensions: 86 mm x 105 mm x 49 mm
- Weight: 5.2oz incl. screw terminal, SD card, and wall mounts
- Temperature Range: -10 °C to 70 °C (Operating) | -20 °C to 85 °C (Storage)
- Relative Humidity: 5 % to 80 %, non-condensing (Operating / Storage)
- IP Rating: IP20
- Certificates: CE, EAC, FCC, RoHS
- Warranty: 5 years of limited manufacturer's warranty
- 1x MADRIX® AURA
- 1x SDHC card (inserted into the device)
- 1x Network cable
- 1x Pluggable screw terminal (2-pin)
- 2x Wall-mount brackets
- 1x Technical manual / quick start guide