The SIRS-E DMX 512 Signal Splitter amplifies and splits DMX signals through eight outputs to accommodate up to 256 DMX devices.
- DMX 512 Signal Splitter
- RDM Enabled
- Input Voltage: 12~24 V DC
- Output Current: 300mA
- Output: To DMX device or DMX LED Strip
- 5 Pin female XLR connectors
- Part Number: SR-2100AMP-RDM-8CH-5
- 8-Way RDM enabled DMX splitter
- DMX/RDM compatible
- RDM enabled - ANSI E1.20 complaint
- Extend both cable distance (up to 300m) and the number of devices (up to 32 devices per output, a total of 256 devices)
- Plug and play, 3/5-Pin XLR male DMX input, eight XLR female DMX outputs
- All 8 Outputs are fully isolated from the input, not from each other
- Each output provides LED data indicators, providing full confirmation of proper operation.
- Supports bi-directional communications for discovery, addressing, and DMX control of RDM-enabled devices.
- A feed-trough XLR female connector is provided at the input, allowing this unit to be positioned in the middle of an existing DMX chain.