The TOOLbox pro is a powerful configuration device that physically links your PC and your eldoLED driver. Used with FluxTool or ShowMaster DMX, TOOLbox pro can configure drivers via LEDcode and DMX. It may also be used with the TOOLbox adapter to enable configuration without line voltage. For an overview of driver and software compatibility, see Compatibility Overview for eldoLED Tooling.
- TOOLbox pro: Programming Tool
- Item No.: TLU20504 (*26037Y)
- Data In: USB A (PC) to mini USB (TOOLbox)
- Data Out:
- RJ45 DMX: pin 1 (DMX+), 2 (DMX-) and 7 (DMX shield)
- DALI: pin 4 (DALI -) and 5 (DALI +)
- LEDcode: pin 6 (LEDcode+) and pin 8 (LEDcode-)
- Operating Range Ambient Temperature (Ta): -20 ºC to +50 ºC
- Product Weight: 1.00 oz
- Product Dimensions (L x W x H): 3.00" x 1.30" x 0.90"
Use of a galvanic USB isolator may be required to avoid LED engine damage while using the TOOLbox with PC that is not properly grounded.
- TOOLbox Pro