The OCTO is a NextGen DIN rail LED pixel controller -> pixel data converter & controller capable of controlling up to 1360 RGB LED pixels. It makes the control of digital LED pixel strips a breeze via an easy-to-use web interface or by receiving up to 8 Universes of DMX over Ethernet.
The latest evolution of our 8-Universe, dual-output eDMX to LED pixel data converter, the OCTO is a robust and reliable installation-grade device that connects directly to your pixels, engineered to take any architectural, commercial, or entertainment project to the next level.
Designed for ultra-fast deployment of LED strips and pixel dot systems, the OCTO is compatible with a wide range of input and output protocols with an industry-leading voltage input range.
Its installer-friendly features include an identity button to check correct wiring without a data source, an internal effect generator, temperature monitoring, intuitive configuration, and management through its localhost web interface. Flexible TS35 DIN rail or surface mount options and network chaining make the OCTO the ultimate go-to pixel control device.
- Two * 4-universe pixel outputs with Data and Clock support.
- Support for up to 8 Art-Net, sACN, KiNet, and ESP universes.
- Easily extendable network - daisy chain ethernet connection through multiple devices.
- DHCP or Static IP address support.
- Multiple pixel protocols are supported. Visit ENTTEC's Website
- Surface or TS35 DIN rail mounting option
- Intuitive device configuration and updates through the inbuilt web interface.
- The test/Reset button allows installers to check that the wiring is correct without requiring a network connection.
- Simple Fx generator mode to create and execute preset effects on the fly, configurable to play from power-up.
- Grouping functionality to reduce input channel count.
- Standalone mode
- Free ELM software!
- 3-year warranty