Expert Repeat is a convenient DMX512 splitter/repeater with four output ports compatible with the RDM standard to provide DMX distribution to luminaires.
The incoming isolated DMX signal from your Expert Control is regenerated four times on isolated, self-healing ports for distribution to your fixtures.
DMX splitters are essential for most control systems, allowing multiple separate cables to run from a single DMX output and ensuring electrical isolation.
In the same size and look as Expert Control, and Expert Switch, this DIN rail mount repeater with install-friendly connectors requires a power supply in the range of 9 to 48V DC.
- DMX/RDM input: DMX512 port * (USITT E1.11-2008), RDM compatible
- DMX/RDM outputs: Four DMX512 ports * (USITT E1.11-2008), RDM compatible
- Power: 12-48V DC (4W typical)
- Temperature: 0°C to 50°C (32°F to 122°F)
- Humidity: 10-95% relative, non-condensing
- IP Rating: IP40
- Protection: Self-healing ports can withstand continuous AC voltage up to 277V
- Isolation: DMX ports are independently galvanically isolated
- Physical: 6-unit-wide DIN rail mounting enclosure
- Warranty: 5 Years
- Certifications: CE compliant, ETL/cETL listed, UKCA compliant