MADRIX® 5 License start + Key
MADRIX is a powerful, easy-to-use, award-winning software. It is a tool for generative visuals and effects. It is a quality piece of engineering made in Germany. It makes your stunning LED lighting designs possible.
The MADRIX KEY is a USB dongle that unlocks the features or output for the MADRIX 5 or MADRIX RADAR Software by holding the corresponding license. You can freely switch between different PCs as it is not bound to a specific system. It only needs to be activated online once.
It is an advanced LED lighting controller. MADRIX 5 combines real-time effects with an easy-to-use user interface that allows you to easily create unique lighting patterns. A wide range of software features allows for [nearly] endless possibilities and many options available to you.
This application offers the perfect solution for clubs, DJs, VJs, bars, lounges, shows, stage performances, and conventions. MADRIX is an independent, stand-alone controller with automatic recalculation of all effects in case of resizing the matrix size or selecting other light fixtures. Pixel mapping was never easier.
- The MADRIX 5 Software is a tool for modern LED control and the ultimate software for 2D pixel mapping and 3D mapping.
- DMX-IN, Art-Net Remote, MIDI-IN, Remote HTTP, and Touch Screen.
- MADRIX also allows for real-time video streaming and audio analysis.
- With a sound card and the unique Music2Light real-time effects, MADRIX creates a 100% synchronic light show. The software analyzes music in real time.
- In contrast to other light consoles or software solutions, the MADRIX light show runs automatically and synchronously to the music. You can use any audio source to use digital sound processing based on WDM or ASIO.
- Upgradeable: Yes
- DMX Channels: 1,024 Channels
- DMX Universes: 2 Universes
- RGB Voxels: 341 Voxels
- DVI Voxels: 4,096 Voxels
- Render Resolution: 64 x 64 Pixels
Features MADRIX® 5 License start
- Includes 1x MADRIX 5 License start
- Activates output for up to 2 x 512 DMX channels (1,024 DMX channels, or 2 DMX universes, for example) and up to 4,096 DVI voxels (a resolution of 64 x 64 pixels, for example)
- Requires a valid, empty, and metallic MADRIX KEY (Included)
- MADRIX 5 is a powerful, easy-to-use, and award-winning LED lighting control software
- Allows you to realize all kinds of different LED projects and lighting designs
- A normal PC/laptop can be used for professional LED control
- The license is activated via a USB dongle and can be used flexibly on different computers as needed
- Can be upgraded to higher licenses (up to MADRIX 5 License maximum)
- Online activation is initially required one time
- Only one MADRIX 5 License is possible per MADRIX KEY
- Only one MADRIX 5 KEY can be connected to the software
- Supports many industry protocols and communication standards for direct connection to your LEDs and LED controllers: Art-Net (I, II, 3, 4) (Unicast & Broadcast), DMX512, Philips Color Kinetics KiNET (V1 / V2), Philips Hue, SPI (via MADRIX NEBULA), Streaming ACN (sACN / E1.31) (Unicast & Multicast), ColourSmart Link, Colorlight A8, Colorlight 5A, Colorlight T9, DVI (VGA, HDMI, and more), Eurolite T9
- Even more, options are available via converters or bridging tools
- Allows mapping in 2D (pixel mapping) as well as real, spatial 3D (voxel mapping)
- The software generates unique effects, visuals, and animations live and in real-time
- No additional content is required
- Already includes many fully customizable stock effects (in speed, color, shape, direction, size, movement, position, brightness, etc.)
- Analyzes incoming audio signals for Sound2Light and Music2Light in real-time (WDM or ASIO)
- TRI effect category for interactive performances
- New lighting scenes can easily be created in seconds
- Supports media server also features: Conveniently load and play back images, pictures, logos, and videos as well as live video signal capturing, screen capturing, scrolling text (ticker), and more
- Supports audio playback for videos
- Variety of options to combine visuals and graphical elements (layers, mix modes, filters, etc.)
- Clean and simple user interface with 2 themes (dark and light)
- DJ-/VJ-like operation with 2 decks (A/B) and a crossfader
- 256 x 256 Storage Places to organize and store effects
- 3 real-time previews to show your visual effects in advance (incl. 2D/3D, zoom, rotation)
- 2 DVI outputs
- Controls up to 4 color channels per pixel/voxel (e.g. 1-channel, 2-channel, RGB, RGBW fixtures)
- Freely configurable Cue List for automated show playback (incl. time, date, duration, etc.)
- Supports Time Code (Art-Net, MIDI, SMPTE, and System Time)
- Input, interoperability, and remote control available through industry standards: Art-Net (I, II, 3, 4), Blackmagic Design (DeckLink, Intensity, and more), CITP, DMX512, GamePort, MA-Net 1 / MA-Net 2, MADRIX I/O, MIDI, NewTek NDI (Send & Receive), Remote HTTP (Web Server), Spout (Send & Receive), Streaming ACN (sACN / E1.31)
- Incl. Fixture Editor with an extensive fixture library
- Comfortable patching features (incl. Matrix Generator, graphical Patch Editor with background image support, DVI Patch, CSV Fixture List Import, Fixture List Export, and more)
- Includes various other tools and features (Art-Net Time Code Sender, DMX Fader Tool, DMX Watcher, MIDI Watcher, Touch Screen window, backup system, scripting, mapping, scaling, etc.)
- Supports various 3rd-party interfaces via the aforementioned standards as well as MADRIX hardware interfaces (sold separately)
- Minimum system requirements: 2.0 GHz dual-core CPU, OpenGL 2.1 graphics card (NVIDIA recommended), 2 GB RAM, 1 GB free hard disk space, 1280 x 768 screen resolution, network card, sound card, USB 2.0 (optimal system specifications will often be higher)
- Supported operating systems: Microsoft Windows 7 | 8 | 8.1 | 10 (64-bit only)
- Software and installation instructions are available in English, German, Spanish, French, and Simplified Chinese
- All user manuals are provided digitally and are available in English
- User manuals also available at help.madrix.com
- Free software demo version and more information are available at www.madrix.com
- Made in Germany
Features MADRIX® Key
- Includes an empty MADRIX KEY
- Requires a proper MADRIX 5 License to activate the features or output for the MADRIX 5 Software (Included)
- Package contents: Beautiful, high-quality box including 1x MADRIX KEY, 1x USB flash drive incl. MADRIX 5 Software, 1x lanyard, and 1x quick start guide
- The device can be connected via USB to the PC
- Madrix 5 Software
- Madrix 5 USB Key