The Storm 8 is a compact Ethernet-DMX converter, a smaller compact version to the Storm 24. Don’t let it's smaller size fool you the Storm 8 is powerful enough to control up to 4096 channels of DMX, with synchronization across all eight of its RJ45 outputs, up to 300m away.
The Storm 8’s robust 1U half-width hardware is enhanced by a mains input and an intuitive web interface. It also features front LED indicators showing the status and connectivity of each unit. Furthermore, the Storm 8 can be paired with ENTTEC’s ‘1RU 19inch ear kit. With input support for sACN and Art-Net 1, 2, and 3, plus 8 DMX outputs, controlling lighting fixtures and digital strips has never been easier than with this smart and compact Ethernet DMX converter.
Easy to setup
- Web-browser based settings page
- Connect and configure in your favorite browser.
- 8 Universe or 4096 DMX channels
- Supports a maximum of 4096 DMX channels
- Supports either LTP or HTP Merging (up to 2 sources).
- Use another source, just to test your setup.
- Revert back to the master source when required. All standard on Storm 8.
- Standard RJ45 outputs.
- XLR connectors
- Standard shielded CAT5 cable
- Standard ANSI E1.27-2
- ArtNet 1/2/3, sACN, and ESP.
- Ready for any of these network sources.
- Simply change the required protocol from the Setting page.
Compact yet powerful
- Consists of: 8 DMX (RJ45) data output ports
- IEC power connector
- One 10/100 Ethercon RJ45 Ethernet.
- Fits into a robust metal 9.5 inches 1 Unit rack. Or two units can be mounted side by side to form a standard 19-inch rack.
- Built-in power supply (input 90 to 260V AC)
- It can be used worldwide.