SIRS-E 4 Channel DMX RDM Driver, Decoder, Dimmer & Controller
The SRP-2108-12-100CVF is a UL, ENEC approved RDM enabled DMX 100W dimmable LED driver with 4 channels 12V DC constant voltage output and 100-277V AC universal input. This LED Driver provides you with the freedom to control 4 channels of RGB & RGBW LED strips, and LED modules, and each channel provides you control from 1-256 levels of intensity.
- 4 Channels, 12V DC Constant Voltage LED Driver
- DMX LED Strip Decoder
- Supports RDM bi-directional communication
- Dimmable LED driver with plastic case
- Built-in DMX dimming interface
- Class 1 power supply, full isolated plastic case
- Enable to set DMX address, DMX channel quantity, PWM output resolution (8 bit or 16 bit)
- Output PWM frequency from 500Hz ~ 30kHz settable
- Output dimming curve gamma value from 0.1 ~ 9.9 settable.
- Compatible with universal DMX512 consoles
- Compliant with Safety Extra Low Voltage standard
- Short circuit, overload, over-temperature protection
- High power factor and efficiency
- Galvanic isolation
- 4 Channels
- DC Voltage: 12V DC
- Irated = 1x8.33A / 2x4.16A / 3x2.78A / 4x2.08A
- Prated = 1x100W / 2x50W / 3x33.3W / 4x25W
- Max Current: 8.3 A/ch ch1+ch2+ch3+ch4=8.3A
- Rated Power: max. 100W
- Voltage Range: 120-277V AC
- Frequency Range: 50/60Hz
- Dimming Interface: DMX/RDM
- Dimming Range: 0.1% - 100%
- Dimming Method: Pulse Width Modulation
- Dimming Curve: Linear, Logarithmic
- Over Current: Yes, recovers automatically after the fault condition is removed.
- Over-Temp: Yes, recovers automatically after the fault condition is removed.
- Working Temp. -20°C ~ 50°C
- IP20 rating, suitable for indoor LED lighting applications
- Product Weight and Dimensions (L x W x H): 20oz; 9.65" x 2.37" x 1.26"
- Certifications: UL Recognized, ENEC, CE
- Warranty: 3 Year
- DMX LED Driver