An 8-port Ethernet pixel controller, the Enttec 70066 Pixelator Mini is a compact version of the Pixelator. The Pixelator Mini may be small, but it’s powerful enough to control up to 8,192 channels (2,730 RGB pixels) with perfect synchronization across all eight of its outputs.
Designed for great flexibility, provides pixel data to digital LED dots and strips up to 300m away.
The controller can be combined with a wide range of output devices when connected to ENTTEC’s compact power injection modules. Choose from the indoor Plink Injector, CVC3, and PSAT, or the outdoor IP Plink Injector and IP66 CVC3.
Robust 1U half-width hardware is enhanced by a mains input, shows the status and connectivity of each unit – all designed to make installations both simple and fast. Increase the unit’s size to fit a full-width rack, can be paired with ENTTEC’s 1RU 19inch ear kit.
With input support for sACN and ArtNet 1, 2, and 3, plus outputs for a wide range of pixel protocols, controlling LED pixels, dots and digital strips have never been easier.
Alternatively is also available in a different form factor for DIN-rail installations, offering another flexible 8-port Ethernet pixel controller solution.
- Manufactured by the same team that brought you Pixelator
- Control up to 8,192 channels (2,730 RGB pixels)
Expert Pixel Sync
- Spectacular performance from all outputs
- Combined with our expertise in Pixel control
Supports a wide range of LED pixel strips and dots
- Connect any ENTTEC pixel strips or dots to the Pixel Link ports (using PLink Injector and external power)
- Bring your own strips or dots.
- Check Manufacturer's website for an updated list
Smarter Pixel Conversion
- Maintain a perfect output.
- Smartest converter out there.