The Enttec 70060 Pixelator is the world’s most powerful Ethernet to pixel protocol converter. With its high-speed network connection and rugged rackmount enclosure, it can control an impressive 24,576 channels (8,192 RGB pixels).
The system has been designed for great flexibility, all data conversion is processed locally, each of its 24 outputs provides pixel data to digital LED dots and strips up to 300m away. It can be combined with a wide range of output devices when connected to ENTTEC’s compact power injection modules. Choose from the indoor Plink Injector, CVC3, and PSAT, or the outdoor IP66 Plink Injector and IP66 CVC3.
This Ethernet-to-Pixel converter has many key distinguishing features. The ability to allow different types of protocol to be sent to different locations yet remain in sync. You’ll experience no image ghosting or tearing of your pixel-mapped content.
All can be configured using ENTTEC’s localhost profile editor. Set the Pixelator’s 24 ports to behave exactly as you need them to with ease. Back up or restore your profiles for fast deployment across many units to wow even the largest audience.
It allows you to do a lot more with less fuss at a lower cost.
Superfast Gigabit Ethernet
- Perfect synchronization across 24 outlets in Sync mode
- Output 8,192 RGB pixels in total
Dual-core CPU clocked at 2Ghz
- Always synchronized with the input
Super efficient DDR3 RAM
- Fast blazing memory
- Always ensures a brilliant output
Supports a wide range of LED pixel strips and dots
- Check Manufacturer's website for an updated list
- Use any modern web browser
- Create, edit or copy your own profile to suit the requirements
- Input data stream live using the Stream Auditor
- Configure each of the 24 ports