Benefit from Pharos expertise in dynamic architectural lighting with an all-new, practical, straightforward control solution centered around a single, reliable Set-and forgets controller.
With DMX, DALI, and a couple of convenient contact closures and relays all on board, Expert Control 1 provides up to 512 channels and is just the job for architectural lighting that requires the benefits of dynamic movement and color in a cost-effective and user-friendly package.
Expert Software helps and guides you through programming the controller. Also available are a companion 5” touchscreen; the elegant Expert Touch, and
completing the range is two accessories: Expert Repeat which is a convenient
DMX splitter for output distribution, and Expert Switch for PoE networking.
With the reliability, you expect from Pharos and our expertise in dynamic lighting in architecture and entertainment: an easy-to-install, easy-to-use control solution.
- LEDs: LEDs in any color configuration (RGB, RGBW, RGBA, 8-bit, 16-bit, tunable white)
- Generic: Downlights, spotlights, Uplights, etc. via controllable dimmers and relays
- DALI: Ballasts are supported, such as single channel, RGBWAF, Tc, and XY
- Output: 512 DMX Channels
- RDM: Supports discovery and addressing via Designer Software
- sACN: USITT E1.31 (with per fixture priority) standard
- Art-Net: ArtNet, ArtNet II, and ArtNet III (configurable broadcast overrides)
- KiNET: KiNET V1 (DMX out) and V2 (Port out); PDS/Data Enabler
- DALI: Support for a single channel, Tc, XY and RGBWAF
- Simultaneous: Multiple protocols can be in operation simultaneously. Limited by
patched channels, not universes used
Rotary Dial: A rotating dial for switching to customizable preprogrammed
states or test setups
- Ethernet: RJ45 socket for 10/100Base-TX Ethernet Link/Data LEDs;
Static IP or DHCP; Dual IP address for eDMX
- DMX512: Two isolated DMX ports, RDM compatible
- Inputs: Two inputs, individually selectable operating mode for contact closure, digital or analog input
- Relay Outs: Two individually isolated (1KV) relay outputs (48V 250mA)
- Power: 9V to 48V DC * or PoE (IEEE802.3af, Class 2) 4W typical
- Data Storage: Removable MicroSD card (provided)
- Temperature: 0°C to 50°C (32°F to 122°F)
- IP Rating: IP40
- Warranty: 5 years
- Certifications: CE compliant, ETL/cETL listed, UKCA compliant