A flexible RDM/DMX Isolated Splitter
Compliant and compelling, the DIN-RDS4 is a high quality 4 port DMX/RDM isolated splitter. It gives you the ability to distribute and isolate DMX signals right alongside RDM signals. It fully complies to the RDM ANSI E1.20 standard.
- Small yet powerful - Standard 4 module wide din rail enclosure. Machine aluminum box for more durability. ANSI E1.11 – USITT DMX512-A and ANSI E.120 RDM compatible. One unit allows control up to 512 channels of DMX throughout the chain.
- Protect your Equipment - 1000V isolation between input and output, and between any individual output receptacles. This protects your console from surges on DMX line, and also keeps any stray voltage from crossing to other DMX chains.
- Monitor the activity - LED indicators show the activity to allow ou to monitor it. Status led, DMX activity led and RDM activity led
- Input & Ouptuts - 4 output DMX ports on 3 way screw connectors, and 1 input DMX on 3 way screw connector.
- Connect and Extend - Instead of having to make them all fit within a single daisy chain, each of the four outputs from the RDS4 can be the start of its own chain, and multiple RDS4 can be linked together if needed.
- Model #: DIN-RDS4 - SKU: 71004