XLRJ45 is an adapter to convert a DMX512 XLR connector to an RJ45 connector. The XLRJ45 adapter makes it possible to use any ordinary, low-cost CAT-5 ethernet cable as a DMX512 cable. XLRJ45 is available in four versions, 3-pin male or female XLR or 5-pin male or female XLR. The different adapters can be mixed to make, for example, a 5-pin to 3-pin cable. XLRJ45® is very useful for making a DMX512 cable quickly and at a very low cost.
- Use of ordinary CAT-5 ethernet cable to make a DMX512 cable.
- 5-Pin Male XLR to RJ45
- Combine different adapters as needed.
- Very robust, rugged molded housing with non-slip grip.
- Gold-plated pins on connectors.
- Sturdy, lightweight color printed paper box packaging.
- Product Weight (including packaging): 50 gram/ 1.76oz.
- RoHS, REACH, and California Prop65 Certified.
- Part Number: XLRJ45-5M
- Quantity: Pack of 5 or 10