XLRJ45 is an adapter to convert a DMX512 XLR connector to an RJ45 connector. The XLRJ45 adapter makes it possible to use any ordinary, low-cost CAT-5 ethernet cable as a DMX512 cable. XLRJ45 is available in four versions, 3-pin male or female XLR or 5-pin male or female XLR. The different adapters can be mixed to make, for example, a 5-pin to 3-pin cable. XLRJ45® is very useful for making a DMX512 cable quickly and at a very low cost.
- Use of ordinary CAT-5 ethernet cable to make a DMX512 cable.
- 3 Pin XLR Male to RJ45
- Four XLRJ45 versions are available, male or female 3-pin or 5-pin XLR to Rj45.
- Combine different adapters as needed.
- Very robust, rugged molded housing with non-slip grip.
- Gold-plated pins on connectors.
- Weight including packaging, 50 gram/ 1.76oz.
- RoHS, REACH, and California Prop65 Certified.
- Part Number: XLRJ45-3M
- Quantity: Pack of 5 or 10