SIRS-E anyDMX V2 Wireless DMX Transmitter & Receiver 5 Pin XLR Pair
A minimum of two wireless DMX units is required to operate a system. One Transmitter TX (Male) is needed to send the DMX signal and an unlimited amount of receivers RX (Female) can be paired to the transmitter.
- Reliable wireless DMX 512 signal.
- Digital screen
- Up to 2,000 meters range. (Line of sight)
- A total of 16 frequencies to chose from.
- One unit can both transmit and receive (Transceiver*).
- Unlimited amount of units can work together.
- Sturdy aluminum construction.
- One year warranty. (From date of purchase)
- Model: anyDMX-V2 X2
- Package Content: 1 TX, 1 RX, 2 Power Supply, 1 Datasheet
- Operating Voltage: DC 5V
- Max Current: 500mA
- Ambient Temperature: -20°C~50°C
- Range: 2,000 m (In line of sight)
- IP Rating: IP40 (Non water proof, keep dry at all times)
- Working Frequency: 2.4GHz to 2.525GHz
- Dimensions: 209mm x 20mm x 20mm (8.22in. x .78in. x .78in.)
Quick Set Up Guide:
- Connect power supply to unit.
- Select same color frequency and mode LED light using the frequency changing key on both units. (This is your operating frequency)
- Connect transmitting unit to DMX console or software.
- The frequency and mode LED will begin to flash red on the unit connected as transmitter.
- At this time, the frequency and mode LED on the receiving unit will flash blue. (This means it’s receiving)
- Connect receiving unit to DMX fixture.
- A successful connection has now been achieved.
* This wireless DMX unit is a transceiver and can Transmit or Receive DMX. A gender changer is required.