The D-SPLIT is a 1 to 4 DMX 512 splitter, allowing you to send your signal in different directions or to increase the number of fixtures that you can send your signal to (DMX signal is limited to running through 32 fixtures).
Run your DMX cable to the Male DMX Input (only one input), and the D-SPLIT will duplicate the signal on each of the four outputs. The D-SPLIT outputs are optically isolated, which protects against up to 1000V of stray voltage, protecting your DMX controller and fixtures on the other DSPLIT outputs.
The D-SPLIT can provide more flexibility in connecting DMX-controlled devices. Instead of making them all fit within a single daisy chain, each of the four outputs from the D-SPLIT can be the start of its chain, and multiple DSPLITs can be linked together if needed.
The D-Split features built-in mounting points to attach an optional TS35 DIN rail clip (included in the box) to install it in control cabinets or on surfaces/walls with a fitted DIN rail.Technical Specifications:
- 4 DMX outputs: two 5-Pin and two 3-Pin outputs for greater flexibility.
- Lightweight and portable.
- 1 DMX input: D-Split offers the flexibility of 3-Pin and 5-Pin male connectors for connection to only 1 DMX input.
- All outputs are optically isolated (protects against up to 1000V of stray voltage).
- DMX512-1990 compatible.
- Controls up to 512 channels
- Daisy chain via input ports without utilizing any output ports
- LED indicators when powered.
- External power supply (included).
- Small yet powerful
- 1000V optical isolation
- Connect and Extend
- DIN rail mounting solution
- No DMX adaptors needed
- DMX pass-through
- Wide voltage range
- Stealth design
- 3-year warranty
- Power supply with UK/EU/S/AU adaptor
- TS35 DIN clip & 2x mounting screws