ENTTEC DMX USB Pro 70304 Lighting Controller
The Enttec 70304 DMX USB Pro Controller is the industry standard interface for connecting PCs and MACs to DMX512 lighting networks. It is compatible with the broadest range of Commercial and Free software that supports our DMX USB Pro software API. Thousands of lighting professionals worldwide used the Pro on some of the most creative lighting shows.
The DMX USB Pro allows for USB 2.0 support through its USB-B connection to send or receive a physical DMX512 signal from PCs, Macs, and Linux devices running through a vast array of third-party software supporting our DMX USB Pro software API.
This DMX USB interface features an internal frame buffer for consistently generating DMX frames when outputting, ensuring a reliable data flow and always giving you a stable data stream, regardless of your PC’s workload.
- Full 512 DMX Channel (1 Universe) of input or output
- Fully compliant with USITT DMX512-A.
- Output refresh rate configurable from 1 to 40 FPS (Frames Per Second).
- Configurable MAB and Break time using ENTTEC’s EMU Software to accommodate nonstandard equipment.
- Supported on Windows, macOS & Linux.
- 1500V full isolation (data & power lines to protect your computer from surges).
- RDM enabled (ANSI E1.20 compliant).
- Drivers for Windows, macOS, and Linux (drivers released and maintained by FTDI).
- Compatible with various open-source and professional lighting control programs.
- Developer API available to integrate into your own software.
- Connectors: 1* DMX Output (Female XLR5), 1* DMX Input (Male XLR5), 1* USB 2.0 Type-B
- IP rating: IP20
- LED indicators: Yes
- Supported protocols: USITT DMX512-A, ANSI E1.20 RDM^
- Standalone playback: No
- MIDI: No
- Maximum output channels: 1 universe (512ch)^
- Max. output refresh rate: 40FPS1^
- Configuration software: EMU
- Firmware updates: EMU
- Input voltage: 5V DC (via USB)
- Input current: 300mA
- Power draw: 1.5W
- Environmental Operating temperature: 0°-50°C, 32°-122°F
- Environmental Operating humidity: 5- 95% (non-condensing)
- Body material: ABS plastic
- Mounting options: N/A
- Unit weight: 80 g / 0.18lbs
- Shipping dimensions: 237x165x71 mm
- Shipping weight: 0.30kg / 0.66lbs
- Warranty: 3-year return to base manufacturer warranty
^ if supported by your 3rd party software)
DMX Connector Pin Out:
- Pin 1: 0V
- Pin 2: Data –
- Pin 3: Data +
- Pin 4: NC
- Pin 5: NC
Any suitable 3 to 5pin DMX adaptor can be used to connect to 3pin DMX cables or fixtures. Please note the pinout, before connecting to any non-standard DMX connector
- DMX USB Pro Interface
- USB Cable